The Website operates a fair policy of accepting returns provided the goods and their packaging are received back to us within 14 days in accordance with the following guidelines:-
- Please advise us by email to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery that you wish to make a return and quote your order number.
- We will send you details of your returns number and the correct address to use.
- Ensure the packaging and goods are returned to us in “as new” condition. Damaged or used goods cannot be refunded.
- When the goods are received your credit card will be credited with the cost of the item returned.
- We are happy to exchange goods as long as the returned goods are in an “as new” condition.
- Goods described as available by special order only, may not be returnable or subject to a restocking fee.
Gifts: Provided we are notified by email at the time the order is placed that the order is a gift for a specified date we will accept returned orders up to 14 days after the specified date.
If an item can not be delivered it will be held at your local sorting office. Items are not held indefinitely and will eventually be returned to us. You will be charged further shipping should you wish for the items to be re-dispatched. We attempt to contact all customers whose items are returned to us.
If you choose not to have the item re-sent the original amount charged for shipping will not be refunded.
The Website enters into a contract with you only when we send you an e-mail confirming despatch of your product and accepting your order. Such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom & will be subject to the interpretation and enforcement of UK Law under the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Whilst your card may be debited before the contract is formed, a full refund will be made immediately if your order is not accepted